Water Damage Restoration in Orlando
When it comes to owning a residential or commercial property in Orlando, Kissimmee, or Daytona Beach, it seems that nothing is more stressful than water damage. While there is no such thing as a convenient time for it to happen, water damage almost always makes an appearance at the worst possible time. However, property owners can rest easy knowing that there’s a highly trained team in the area ready to provide water damage restoration in Orlando when disaster strikes. Water damage experts in Orlando is highly trained, using state-of-the-art equipment and drying techniques to properties affected by water damage. The water cleanup techs will quickly and efficiently get your property back to pre-damage condition. Give us a call at 321-209-6388 and allow us to offer you a free visual inspection.
In order to best serve those in Orlando and the surrounding areas, 911 Restoration is open 24/7, 365 days per year. With water damage scenarios, the technicians will arrive within 45 minutes to begin assessing the damage. Due to experience and training, the water damage restoration techs know each situation will require a unique approach for the best results. Necessary water damage services in Orlando will be determined after the initial assessment and from there, the water damage techs will begin repairs. Property owners can find peace of mind knowing that their home or business is in good hands, and our team will have the property better than new in no time!
As a property owner, it is important to know that there’s a restoration company in the area that truly cares and understands your needs when disaster restoration. Contact 911 Restoration of Orlando at 321-209-6388 to receive the highest level of restoration services!
Why Seeking Flood Damage Cleanup By Professionals Is Important
Flooding can happen in a home or business due to reasons like a burst pipe, faulty appliances, or sewage cleanup in Orlando FL. The initial reaction for most people is to go straight into panic mode. However, it is best to stay calm and seek help from the team at 911 Restoration of Orlando. Our water restoration techs have provided flood damage repairs to issues of all sizes, and know the best water extraction techniques that will help minimize damage.
Home floods can happen with little to no warning. Oftentimes, property owners don’t realize there’s a problem or the severity of what they are dealing with. After calling the water damage restoration in Orlando, there are a few steps you can take while waiting for help to arrive, such as:
- If possible, shut off the water source
- In the event that water is rising, go to the highest level of the property
- Turn off the electricity and unplug appliances, unless you have to enter the flooded area
- Remove any colored items from the carpet which has been damaged, such as colored rugs
- Take pictures of the water damage restoration in Orlando for insurance purposes
- Move any household items from the water-damaged area or cover them with plastic
- Open any cabinets or drawers in the area where flooding has occurred in order to help speed up drying
- Don’t use a vacuum to try and clean the water
- Avoid using any appliances in the water-damaged area
- Don’t turn on the ceiling fan if the ceiling is wet
- If you smell gas, leave the property immediately
Following the above tips will help to keep you and those inside the property safe. Safety should be your number one concern when flood damage happens. If the property is severely damaged, it is important to leave and go somewhere safe until help can arrive. Reach out to us at 321-209-6388 and see how we can help you out.
Water Damage Restoration Company Who Truly Cares
At 911 Restoration of Orlando, we want to offer a seamless process fromstart until finish. The water damage restoration techs want property owners to feel comfortable asking any questions or voicing concerns they may have. Our team’s number one goal is to provide peace of mind and reduce any stress you may be feeling. Entrusting our team as your restoration company is something we do not take lightly.
In order to provide Orlando area residents the best in the restoration industry, we offer exclusive benefits when chosen as your water damage restoration company. These benefits include:
- A free visual inspection for property owners only
- Free insurance consultations
- Testing and evaluating structural damage
- Complete water extraction, drying, and dehumidifying of water-damaged areas
- Emergency roof repairs, boarding up, pack-out, and storage services
- Total property restoration
- Storm repairs
- Emergency Water Damage services in Orlando
- Leak detection and repairs
- A team that cares and understands your needs
Our IICRC-certified technicians at 911 Restoration of Orlando are ready 24/7/365 to provide professional mold removal, cleaning, and disaster restoration services.
At 911 Restoration of Orlando, restoring your peace of mind and repairing your property go hand in hand. Contact the water damage services in Orlando today for more information about the restoration services we offer or to schedule your appointment! Our phone number is 321-209-6388 and we will always have someone on standby for you.
Serving the communities of Orlando, Altamonte Springs, Apopka, Bay Lake, Casselberry, Clarcona, Clermont, Christmas, DeLand, De Leon Springs, Deltona, Daytona Beach, Doctor Phillips, Edgewater, Goldenrod, Heathrow, Hunters Creek, Kenansville, Kissimmee, Lake Mary, Leesburg, Ocoee, Okahumpka, Orange City, Orange County, Oviedo, Pine Hills, Sanford, St. Cloud, Union Park, Winter Garden, Winter Park, Winter Springs and surrounding areas.